Vegetables New Zealand continues its long-standing contribution of over $300,000 per year for fresh vegetable promotional activities. These promotional activities occur predominantly via the consumer-facing vegetables.co.nz website and through education programmes.
The vegetables.co.nz website provides:
- Fresh vegetable education programmes
- Information for chefs, cooking schools and polytechnics on vegetable seasonality and preparation
- Retailer promotional programmes
- Promotion of fresh vegetable usage to the hospitality and food service sectors
- Promotion of fresh vegetable consumption to New Zealand health professionals.
The vegetables.co.nz website also houses a comprehensive image library containing great high-resolution images of New Zealand-grown vegetables for download.